Rockstar Games is making the most loved game– Bully available for the iOS and Android devices. This is done on the occasion of the 10th year anniversary of the game. However, the game is already available on the Google Play Store for Android mobile phones for around £4.99.
The Bully Anniversary Edition Apk version is designed by the famous War Drum Studios. This company has also worked closely with various mobile released of the Rockstar games like San Andreas, Max Payne, and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.
The game, however, offers the same features that were available and loved in Bully: Scholarship Edition, along with the features like high-resolution displays, highly-improved graphics, lighting, and controls for the better gaming experience on mobile phones. The company has also added the new Friends Challenges, where you can play with other players as well.
The multiplayer or let’s say the Friend Challenges in the game are the various mini-games that includes games like helping a squirrel to fly and destroy his enemies using nut shots, dissecting the frog, solving word problems and much more.
Below, we have compiled a complete list of the feature that comes along with the game:
Read on, to know more about the game!
- Bully anniversary edition comes with the entire story of the game along with some additional missions, classrooms, mini-games, characters when we compare it with Bully: Scholarship Edition.
- The amazing and smooth graphics includes vibrant lighting effects, high-resolution display, sound and smoother textures.
- Highly supportable features in terms of resolution and displays.
- You can now also challenge your friends anywhere using the multiplayer feature named Friend Challenges.
- You can also play the game from anywhere. Also, you will be notified of the updates too.
- User-friendly and intelligent control with related buttons that can be used when you need them.
- You can easily continue your game on various devices and can also save the game using the cloud by using Rockstar Games.
- It also offers basic support controls for better gaming and user experience.
Total Words: 356